Hyphen is launching a new page devoted to our work on mega-projects as we continue to build up extensive experience aiding in the development and completion of large-scale developments.
This mini-site shows why Hyphen is the ideal partner for ambitious organisations looking to make bold visions a reality by looking at past undertakings and explaining how we will approach future opportunities.
As well as explaining our various engagement options, readers will get a clear understanding of our five-step approach to working on mega-projects. Hyphen’s end-to-end process looks at:
- Fleshing out the economic concept.
- Developing a strategy and action plan.
- Formulating a general masterplan.
- Collating contractor resources to lead construction.
- Establishing effective operations management.
We also want to highlight some of the revolutionary output produced by members of our network – including those who have worked with major global brands, such as Apple and Disney, and tech-driven creative businesses – as we look to help our clients complete their own innovative projects.
Our new digital hub also showcases our work on various major projects, including our role in helping to:
- Design a 21st-century desert dreamland – our collection of global architecture, creative and tech experts were instrumental in creating a new iconic travel destination.
- Set a new gold standard for sports and wellbeing retreats – our A-team of contractors created a plan for developing a state-of-the-art facility in a mountainous region.
Through this new page, we want to make it easier for those in charge of mega-projects to understand our end-to-end process and highlight the calibre of professionals they will work with upon engaging Hyphen.